Craft imaginations into reality
Do you think you have the skills to bring ideas to life? We at Codistan are constantly looking for young, passionate and creative designers. If you have a design in your mind, Codistan is your canvas. You would get a chance to truly test and polish your designing skills by getting exposed to a wide range of diversified brands and products to work with. The primary work would be to do the design work for various brands so a designer with a broad and diversified creative perspective will be preferred. The designers should have good knowledge of Photoshop and illustrator. People with knowledge of coral would be preferred. So if you think you have what it takes, send in your CVs and portfolios today and become a part of the most empowering crew!
Office: Paris Mall, Commercial Markaz, Phase 1, Pakistan Town, PWD Road, Islamabad.
We are looking for outstanding Web Developers who are passionate about working with cutting edge technologies and innovative projects and ideas. Interested candidates must go through the following responsibilities and requirements:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our projects
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Advanced level knowledge of WordPress
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and
web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse
web technologies and techniques.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Software Engineering or a related field
- Experience in WordPress development will be considered as a plus point
The Placement will be in Islamabad
We are looking for a creative Animator to develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D or other techniques. Your work will give life to storylines and characters in films, games or videos.
Animators possess a creative eye and artistic aptitude. They can easily turn a script or a concept into an impressive computer-generated animation. To excel in this role, you must be highly skilled in Motion Graphics, Composting and CGI software and storytelling.
- Visualize the scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers
- Develop storyboards and animatic for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Doing Motion Graphics ranging from short platform assets, logo intros to explainer videos.
- Doing Compositing and CGI using images and special effects.
- Add sound effects, ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Participate in editing process
- Direct the work of animation assistants
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
- Proven experience as animator and video editor.
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Audition, Photoshop)
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Experience of Cinema4D/3DS Max is a plus
- Comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions
- Proven Skill in Motion Graphics
The placement will be in Islamabad
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Manage large amounts of incoming call
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the
time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree (preferably in computer related field)
The Job timings will be according to US timings