Craft imaginations into reality
Do you think you have the skills to bring ideas to life? We at Codistan are constantly looking for young, passionate and creative designers. If you have a design in your mind, Codistan is your canvas. You would get a chance to truly test and polish your designing skills by getting exposed to a wide range of diversified brands and products to work with. The primary work would be to do the design work for various brands so a designer with a broad and diversified creative perspective will be preferred. The designers should have good knowledge of Photoshop and illustrator. People with knowledge of coral would be preferred. So if you think you have what it takes, send in your CVs and portfolios today and become a part of the most empowering crew!
Office: Paris Mall, Commercial Markaz, Phase 1, Pakistan Town, PWD Road, Islamabad.
We are looking for outstanding Web Developers who are passionate about working with cutting edge technologies and innovative projects and ideas. Interested candidates must go through the following responsibilities and requirements:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our projects
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Advanced level knowledge of WordPress
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and
web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse
web technologies and techniques.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Software Engineering or a related field
- Experience in WordPress development will be considered as a plus point
The Placement will be in Islamabad
We are looking for a creative Animator to develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D or other techniques. Your work will give life to storylines and characters in films, games or videos.
Animators possess a creative eye and artistic aptitude. They can easily turn a script or a concept into an impressive computer-generated animation. To excel in this role, you must be highly skilled in Motion Graphics, Composting and CGI software and storytelling.
- Visualize the scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers
- Develop storyboards and animatic for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Doing Motion Graphics ranging from short platform assets, logo intros to explainer videos.
- Doing Compositing and CGI using images and special effects.
- Add sound effects, ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Participate in editing process
- Direct the work of animation assistants
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
- Proven experience as animator and video editor.
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Audition, Photoshop)
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Experience of Cinema4D/3DS Max is a plus
- Comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions
- Proven Skill in Motion Graphics
The placement will be in Islamabad
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Manage large amounts of incoming call
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the
time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree (preferably in computer related field)
The Job timings will be according to US timings
Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing
pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and
respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
The Placement will be in Islamabad
- Excellent command on adobe illustrator and photoshop.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
The main areas of work would be to:
- Design creative social media poster designs for different brands keeping the theme of the brand in mind
- Design UI
- Design illustrations for mobile game
The Placement will be in Islamabad
The ideal candidate is a full stack developer who is familiar with each layer but with focus in ReactNative/iOS/Android Application development. The engineer should have genuine interest in all software technology and will be directly responsible for design, development, testing, maintenance, and documentation of high quality software
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, ReactNative or
hybrid apps running on both iPhone and Android.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, test, deploy and support.
- Work independently on complex software engineering assignments.
- Hands-on with troubleshooting and drive root-cause analysis of incidents in both PROD and pre-PROD environments.
- Gather functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & planning.
- Mentoring fellow engineers, and demonstrating technical expertise.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results
- 2+ years of experience with building world class mobile application in ReactNative.
- 3+ years of experience building world class mobile application for iOS and Android ecosystem; Understand Google and Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Expertise with unit testing & integration test for mobile and web applications.
- Experience with delivering Libraries and SDK for iOS and Android ecosystem.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on mission critical systems.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming
- Strong educational background with BS / MS in Computer Science or related area.
- Familiarity with version control management system(e.g. git)
- Work experience of Postgresql database and knowledge of sql and no-sql databases will be helpful
The placement will be in Islamabad
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Utilize innovative ideas and approaches to assist in the development of working models to serve the needs of our faculty, students and researchers
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
The placement will be in Islamabad
At Codistan, we rely on powerfully insightful data to power our systems and solutions. We’re seeking an experienced data scientist to deliver that insight to us on a daily basis. Our ideal team member will have the mathematical and statistical expertise you’d expect, but a natural curiosity and creative mind that’s not so easy to find. As you mine, interpret, and clean our data, we will rely on you to ask questions, connect the dots, and uncover opportunities that lie hidden within—all with the ultimate goal of realizing the data’s full potential. You will join a team of data specialists, but will “slice and dice” data using your own methods, creating new visions for the future.
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with product design and engineering to develop an understanding of needs
- Research and devise innovative statistical models for data analysis
- Communicate findings to all stakeholders
- Enable smarter business processes—and implement analytics for meaningful insights
- Keep current with technical and industry developments
- Work as the lead data strategist, identifying and integrating new datasets that can be leveraged through our product capabilities and work closely with the engineering team to strategize and execute the development of data products
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across various domains and industries
- Identify relevant data sources and sets to mine for client business needs, and collect large structured and unstructured datasets and variables
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Analyse data for trends and patterns, and Interpret data with a clear objective in mind
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with software developers and machine learning engineers.
- Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems
- Bachelor’s in computer sciences, data sciences or related discipline
- 3+ years experience in data science
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Advanced pattern recognition and predictive modelling experience
- Experience with Excel, SQL, and programming languages (i.e., Java/Python,SAS)
- Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects
- Master’s degree in computer sciences, data sciences or related discipline
- 1+ years of project management experience
- Professional certifications
The placement will be in Lahore