Craft imaginations into reality
Do you think you have the skills to bring ideas to life? We at Codistan are constantly looking for young, passionate and creative designers. If you have a design in your mind, Codistan is your canvas. You would get a chance to truly test and polish your designing skills by getting exposed to a wide range of diversified brands and products to work with. The primary work would be to do the design work for various brands so a designer with a broad and diversified creative perspective will be preferred. The designers should have good knowledge of Photoshop and illustrator. People with knowledge of coral would be preferred. So if you think you have what it takes, send in your CVs and portfolios today and become a part of the most empowering crew!
Office: Paris Mall, Commercial Markaz, Phase 1, Pakistan Town, PWD Road, Islamabad.
The ideal candidate is a full stack developer who is familiar with each layer but with focus in ReactNative/iOS/Android Application development. The engineer should have genuine interest in all software technology and will be directly responsible for design, development, testing, maintenance, and documentation of high quality software
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, ReactNative or
hybrid apps running on both iPhone and Android.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, test, deploy and
- Work independently on complex software engineering assignments.
- Hands-on with troubleshooting and drive root-cause analysis of incidents in both
PROD and pre-PROD environments.
- Gather functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project &est planning.
- Mentoring fellow engineers, and demonstrating technical expertise.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management,
various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results
- 2+ years of experience with building world class mobile application in ReactNative.
- 3+ years of experience building world class mobile application for iOS and Android
ecosystem; Understand Google and Apple’s design principles and interface
- Expertise with unit testing & integration test for mobile and web applications.
- Experience with delivering Libraries and SDK for iOS and Android ecosystem.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on
mission critical systems.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming
- Strong educational background with BS / MS in Computer Science or related area.
- Familiarity with version control management system(e.g. git)
- Work experience of Postgresql database and knowledge of sql and no-sql databases will be helpful
Education and Years of Experience
- Minimum BS in Computer Science or other related field of study and applicable
- 2-3 years of experience as a software developer on production project
We are looking for a candidate with a background in applied and theory based artificial intelligence technologies. The ideal candidate will ideally have an advanced degree with an Artificial Intelligence focus. This person will work on a team that is using Artificial Intelligence and data analysis to
developer the next generation of technologies.
- Work as an independent yet integral member of a team to develop innovative and creative AI /ML solutions
- Participate in cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and consistently demonstrate ability to work in a team environment
- Maintain state-of-the-art technical expertise in artificial intelligence, machine learning and software programming and generate intellectual property if possible.
- Development experience in Python, Java and/or C++
- Experience with analytic tools, Artificial Intelligence libraries, and scripting languages
- Familiar Machine learning, classification, and pattern recognition technologies
- Familiar Probabilistic reasoning and uncertainty management or quantification
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence libraries such as TensorFlow
- People with experience in teams working on game development will be preferred
- People with experience in firebase will be preferred
- Basic Knowledge of code repositories i.e. Github is must
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob
- Effective communication to ensure working with offsite teams
Requirements and Qualification
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django framework, knowledge of other web
frameworks is a plus
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems,
servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as
mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience of at least 2-3 years of work in python
- Work experience of working with off shore teams
- Work experience of Postgresql database and knowledge of sql and no-sql databases is required
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the
time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree (preferably in computer related field)
The Job timings will be according to US timings
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more business units. Manage resources, schedules and adhere to stage gate quality and agile development control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
The Senior Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet
project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation
from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork,
innovation and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and
mature these capabilities for the organization
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and
issues, communicating across leadership
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while
maintaining alignment with industry best practices
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Continue professional development in order to keep abreast of emerging technologies,
methods and best practices
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven success in providing on site leadership for project team by building and motivating
team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across
and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve
problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Research best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data and
use continuous process improvement disciplines to achieve results
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 3+ years of experience with full product lifecycle with understanding of development
lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle
- Experience in related technologies which are Python (Django) and react native will be
- 5+ years of experience of working as developer or in technical product development either as
contributor or team lead
People with hands on software development experience in relevant technologies
(Python Django and React Native) will be preferred