Craft imaginations into reality
Do you think you have the skills to bring ideas to life? We at Codistan are constantly looking for young, passionate and creative designers. If you have a design in your mind, Codistan is your canvas. You would get a chance to truly test and polish your designing skills by getting exposed to a wide range of diversified brands and products to work with. The primary work would be to do the design work for various brands so a designer with a broad and diversified creative perspective will be preferred. The designers should have good knowledge of Photoshop and illustrator. People with knowledge of coral would be preferred. So if you think you have what it takes, send in your CVs and portfolios today and become a part of the most empowering crew!
Codistan is a company that deals in website development, application development, game development and E-commerce commercial firms and brands. The company aims to holistically cover all areas of the virtual market by providing an integrated E-commerce solution to its customers. We aim to provide our customers with a 360-degree solution by catering to all aspects of the virtual market from coding to handling the aesthetics thereby providing them with a one stop panacea.
Mad Hunt one of the products of Codistan is an augmented reality based Platform that encourages outdoor activities, enhances interaction with surroundings and incentivizes users with monetary rewards. In mad hunt clues are placed all around users, they have to move physically to a clue and complete the activity to win rewards. The activities are according to every locality. On the flip side, Mad Hunt is an engaging marketing platform where brands can engage with their potential customers.
We are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential. The developer will be engaged in a current company project Mad Hunt which is an augmented reality based game and one of the startups recently represented Pakistan at Mobile World Congress Barcelona.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles and user session management
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience with mobile and console game development
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience with 3D is a plus
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools especially in Git
To apply forward your cvs at firstname.lastname@example.org