Craft imaginations into reality
Do you think you have the skills to bring ideas to life? We at Codistan are constantly looking for young, passionate and creative designers. If you have a design in your mind, Codistan is your canvas. You would get a chance to truly test and polish your designing skills by getting exposed to a wide range of diversified brands and products to work with. The primary work would be to do the design work for various brands so a designer with a broad and diversified creative perspective will be preferred. The designers should have good knowledge of Photoshop and illustrator. People with knowledge of coral would be preferred. So if you think you have what it takes, send in your CVs and portfolios today and become a part of the most empowering crew!
Office: Paris Mall, Commercial Markaz, Phase 1, Pakistan Town, PWD Road, Islamabad.
The ideal candidate is a full stack developer who is familiar with each layer but with focus in ReactNative/iOS/Android Application development. The engineer should have genuine interest in all software technology and will be directly responsible for design, development, testing, maintenance, and documentation of high quality software components
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, ReactNative
apps running on both iPhone and Android.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, test, deploy and support.
- Work independently on complex software engineering assignments.
- Hands-on with troubleshooting and drive root-cause analysis of incidents in both PROD and pre-PROD environments.
- Gather functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
- Mentoring fellow engineers, and demonstrating technical expertise.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results.
- Demonstrate passion for backend development using technologies like python or other backend technologies.
- Experience with building mobile application in ReactNative and backend development.
- Experience working with Python and automated testing.
- Expertise with unit testing & integration test for mobile and web applications.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on mission critical systems.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Strong educational background with BS / MS in Computer Science or related area.
- Familiarity with version control management system(e.g. git)
- Work experience of Postgresql database and knowledge of sql and no-sql databases will be helpful
Education and Years of Experience
- Minimum BS in Computer Science or other related field of study and applicable work experience
- 0-2 years of experience as a software developer on production project
The Placement will be in Lahore
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight,Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
The Placement will be in Islamabad
We are looking for a creative Animator to develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D or other techniques. Your work will give life to storylines and characters in films, games or videos.
Animators possess a creative eye and artistic aptitude. They can easily turn a script or a concept into an impressive computer-generated animation. To excel in this role, you must be highly skilled in Motion Graphics, Composting and CGI software and storytelling.
- Visualize the scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers
- Develop storyboards and animatic for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Doing Motion Graphics ranging from short platform assets, logo intros to explainer videos.
- Doing Compositing and CGI using images and special effects.
- Add sound effects, ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Participate in editing process
- Direct the work of animation assistants
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
- Proven experience as animator and video editor.
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Audition, Photoshop)
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Experience of Cinema4D/3DS Max is a plus
- Comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions
- Proven Skill in Motion Graphics
The placement will be in Islamabad
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Manage large amounts of incoming call
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the
time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree (preferably in computer related field)
The Job timings will be according to US timings