Craft imaginations into reality
Do you think you have the skills to bring ideas to life? We at Codistan are constantly looking for young, passionate and creative designers. If you have a design in your mind, Codistan is your canvas. You would get a chance to truly test and polish your designing skills by getting exposed to a wide range of diversified brands and products to work with. The primary work would be to do the design work for various brands so a designer with a broad and diversified creative perspective will be preferred. The designers should have good knowledge of Photoshop and illustrator. People with knowledge of coral would be preferred. So if you think you have what it takes, send in your CVs and portfolios today and become a part of the most empowering crew!
We are looking for a creative Animator to develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D or other techniques. Your work will give life to storylines and characters in films, games or videos.
Animators possess a creative eye and artistic aptitude. They can easily turn a script or a concept into an impressive computer-generated animation. To excel in this role, you must be highly skilled in Motion Graphics, Composting and CGI software and storytelling.
- Visualize the scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers
- Develop storyboards and animatic for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Doing Motion Graphics ranging from short platform assets, logo intros to explainer videos.
- Doing Compositing and CGI using images and special effects.
- Add sound effects, ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Participate in editing process
- Direct the work of animation assistants
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
- Proven experience as animator and video editor.
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Audition, Photoshop)
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Experience of Cinema4D/3DS Max is a plus
- Comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions
- Proven Skill in Motion Graphics
The placement will be in Islamabad
- We are looking for an artful Interior Designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design.
- The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing.
- Undertaking design project from concept to completion
- Defining project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpreting and translating customer needs into rough plans
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar
We have an open position for a 3D modeler. As a 3D modeler you will be responsible for creating virtual worlds and characters. You will be breathing life into sketches and concept art. You must be well versed with industry standard 3D modeling programs and tools. Good spatial skills and a well honed sense of color and design will help you succeed in this job.
- Create and manage digital assets
- Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual characters, environment and props
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints
- Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members
- Create textures and UV maps
- Rig models and characters for animation
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and technologies
- Knowledge of 3D design and animation tools such as 3DS Max, Maya, Zbrush, C4D, Blender
- An eye for detail and good visualization skills
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Knowledge of character design, rigging, skinning etc.
- Some familiarity with animation techniques
- Good communication skills
Real Estate Sales Executive
Real Estate Agent ResponsibilitiesInclude:
- Providing guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determining clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Performing comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
Job briefWe are looking for a professional real estate sales agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real estate agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office, Facebook, Instgram and Websites Familiarity as a user
- Proficient in English and Urdu
- People with Knowledge of other languages will be preferred
- Market competitive basic salary and commission will be offered