We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- An experienced candidate to handle:
- Account Receivable.
- Account Payable.
- Account Management.
- A strong grip on Excel and Google Sheets.
- Client Invoicing.
- Monthly closing report.
- Accounting under IFRS
- Invoicing and receivables collection Liaison with banks for efficient operations of credit lines and other banking products Filing of income tax statements with the FBR Processing of payments in accordance with applicable laws
- The candidate should have knowledge of accounting. auditing, company laws and local taxation. Any other task assigned by the department
- Maintain Confidentiality in regards to all of above.
- A strong grip on Excel, Google Sheets Experience in Accounts
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
MBA, BBA, ACCA or other relevant qualifications
- Previous account management experience
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc. Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making forecasts.
- You will do the invoices, payroll, manage projects and access clients’ accounts