React JS Developer
We are looking for a seasoned front end engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of two years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our frontend, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/forntend practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our projects
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming and React JS
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with at least one of the following Web Stacks: MEAN, MERN
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Strong skill required in Mysql
- Experience in Firebase and NoSQL will be a plus