React Native Intern
The ideal candidate is a full stack developer who is familiar with each layer but with focus in ReactNative/iOS/Android Application development. The engineer should have genuine interest in all software technology and will be directly responsible for design, development, testing, maintenance, and documentation of high quality software components.
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, ReactNative or hybrid apps running on both iPhone and Android.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, test, deploy and support.
- Gather functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
- Mentoring fellow engineers, and demonstrating technical expertise.
- ·Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results.
- Some experience with building mobile application in ReactNative, Android or OS
- Expertise with unit testing & integration test for mobile and web applications.
- Knowledge of beckend development.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on mission critical systems.
- Knowledge of Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Familiarity with version control management system(e.g. git)
- Work experience of Mysql database
- Knowledge of no-sql databases will be helpful