Craft imaginations into reality
Do you think you have the skills to bring ideas to life? We at Codistan are constantly looking for young, passionate and creative designers. If you have a design in your mind, Codistan is your canvas. You would get a chance to truly test and polish your designing skills by getting exposed to a wide range of diversified brands and products to work with. The primary work would be to do the design work for various brands so a designer with a broad and diversified creative perspective will be preferred. The designers should have good knowledge of Photoshop and illustrator. People with knowledge of coral would be preferred. So if you think you have what it takes, send in your CVs and portfolios today and become a part of the most empowering crew!
React Native Engineer
The ideal candidate is a full stack developer who is familiar with each layer but with focus in ReactNative/iOS/Android Application development. The engineer should have genuine interest in all software technology and will be directly responsible for design, development, testing, maintenance, and documentation of high quality software components.
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, ReactNative or hybrid apps running on both iPhone and Android.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, test, deploy and support.
- Gather functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
- Mentoring fellow engineers, and demonstrating technical expertise.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results.
- Someexperience with building mobile application in ReactNative, Android or OS
- Expertise with unit testing & integration test for mobile and web applications.
- Knowledge of beckend
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on mission critical systems.
- Knowledge ofAgile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Familiarity with version control management system(e.g. git)
- Work experience of Mysqldatabase
- Knowledge of no-sql databases will be helpful
- Visualize the scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers
- Develop storyboards and animatic for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Doing Motion Graphics ranging from short platform assets, logo intros to explainer videos.
- Doing Compositing and CGI using images and special effects.
- Add sound effects, ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Participate in editing process
- Direct the work of animation assistants
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
- Proven experience as animator and video editor.
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite(After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Audition, Photoshop)
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Experience of Cinema4D/3DS Max is a plus
- Comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions
- Proven Skill in Motion Graphics