We have an open position for a 3D modeler. As a 3D modeler you will be responsible for creating virtual worlds and characters. You will be breathing life into sketches and concept art. You must be well versed with industry standard 3D modeling programs and tools. Good spatial skills and a well honed sense of color and design will help you succeed in this job.
- Create and manage digital assets
- Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual characters, environment and props
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints
- Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members
- Create textures and UV maps
- Rig models and characters for animation
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and technologies.
- Knowledge of 3D design and animation tools such as 3DS Max, Maya, Zbrush, C4D, Blender
- An eye for detail and good visualization skills
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Knowledge of character design, rigging, skinning etc.
- Some familiarity with animation techniques
- Good communication skills
Full Stack (React JS)
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of two years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/forntend practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our projects.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
Proven working experience in web programming and Node JS.
Experience with Vue JS will be a plus.
Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
Familiarity with at least one of the following Web Stacks: MEAN, MERN.
A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Strong skill required in Mysql.
Experience in Firebase and NoSQL will be a plus.
Head of People & Culture
As Head of People Operations you will be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain the team. You will act as a champion for the company culture and will support the company executives and team leaders, allowing the company to develop and grow quickly. In this role you will be responsible for all human resources related activities. We want to make Codistan a great place to work, where we build a great team, where people are challenged to do their best work, and where everyone can make a difference. Exceptional people deserve the best that we can provide in terms of working environment and support. We trust our people and provide them with the freedom to make choices that work for them and their loved ones. People Operations will partner with all areas of the company to help our team build and support their organizations. This will involve, driving recruitment of the best talent, coaching on team leadership, helping to resolving employee relations issues and managing programs that help develop staff. This position is a key strategic role in the company helping to grow the business and allowing us to build a unique and strong people-oriented culture at Codistan.
- Working with the executive team and team leaders you will own all human resources related activities.
- Over time, you will build, challenge and motivate a team of Recruiters and People Operations Consultants to deliver a complete human resources capability that can scale as the company grows.
- Provide human resources support and consultation across the business on the most complex issues, supporting staff, managers and executives in all related areas and regions including: recruitment, performance management, compensation and rewards, staff relations, and people development.
Provide useful data to help guide decision making, and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently.
- Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the company.
- Be able to communicate at all levels in the company and to support business development and change.
Business Development Executive
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Work on a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Prepare Solutions and Business Proposals with team.
Prepare official letters for government and non-government communication.
Drafting and reviewing contracts.
Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
Some experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
Experience in customer support is a plus.
Proficiency in MS Office.
Proficiency in English.
Communication and negotiation skills.
Time management and planning skills.
Strong Knowledge of digital and software domain.
Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Videographer & Editor
Capture studio-quality photographs and video.
Work both on and off-site.
Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
Work with our creative teammates
Regularly collaborate with marketing team.
Follow the company's brand guidelines.
Present to senior management.
Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
Some experience of using video and editing equipment.
Good time-management skills
Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects.
Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
Hours of work vary depending on the production.
Work is usually conducted alone or with a director. On a large project you may work with a sound effects editor, music editor and assistant editors. The role may be pressured, for example, when working intensively to strict deadlines or on limited studio time.
We are looking for a creative Animator to develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D or other techniques. Your work will give life to storylines and characters in films, games or videos.
Animators possess a creative eye and artistic aptitude. They can easily turn a script or a concept into an impressive computer-generated animation. To excel in this role, you must be highly skilled in Motion Graphics, Composting and CGI software and storytelling.
- Visualize the scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements.
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers.
- Develop storyboards and animatic for the initial stages of production.
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically.
- Doing Motion Graphics ranging from short platform assets, logo intros to explainer videos.
- Doing Compositing and CGI using images and special effects.
- Add sound effects, ensure synchronization of frames and audio.
- Participate in editing process.
- Direct the work of animation assistants.
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.).
Proven experience as animator and video editor.
Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Audition, Photoshop).
A creative storyteller with presentation abilities.
Experience of Cinema4D/3DS Max is a plus.
Comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions.
Proven Skill in Motion Graphics.